There’s much more to residence than convenience and economy: it’s an incredible opportunity to meet hundreds of new people, participate in a myriad of new activities, and develop valuable new skills: all while enjoying campus life in a way not available to non-residents.
We offer over 200 social and recreational events and activities in residence each year, so there is always something to do and new people to meet. You can choose to live on our regular activity floors, our quiet floors, or our academic floors in Darrach Hall (men only), Flora Cowan Hall (women only), or McMaster Hall (all gender). ALL residents are eligible and welcome to use our study rooms, television rooms, games rooms, and fitness rooms, including our new Healthy Living Centre.
Brandon University welcomes Assiniboine Community College Students to live in Residence. Click here to find out more information!
Why live in BU Residence?
- Fully furnished, well-equipped rooms
- Balanced diet through our meal plan
- No utilities to pay, easy to budget
- Organized social, athletic, & educational events
- Two fitness rooms
- Residence Hall TV lounges
- Residence Hall study rooms
- Music practice room with piano
- Laundry facilities
- Internet, cable, fridge & TV rentals
- Residence parking available
- Hundreds of activities, events, and programs hosted by our enthusiastic student staff!
There are 3 Residence Halls at BU:
You may choose to live on:
- One of our academic floors
- A quiet floor
- A regular activity floor
More about BU Residence
- Safe and secure living environment
- Most of our rooms are double occupancy.
- Centrally located to shopping, dining, & entertainment