Book an Appointment
Appointments are available in-person, virtually (zoom), or by telephone, depending on your preference. These appointment scheduling links are only for students who have previously met with SAS.
Students are encouraged to wear masks for the health and safety of yourself and others.
Please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well.
Meet with Michelle Magnusson, SAS Coordinator
Schedule an appointment with Michelle to discuss:
- Accommodations and/or accessibility needs
- The Canada Student Grant for Students with Disabilities (CSG-D)
- How to communicate with faculty
Meet With Morganna Malyon, SAS Specialist
Schedule an appointment with Morganna to discuss:
- Test/exam accommodations
- Learning skills assistance
- Assistive technology training and support
- Alternate format and tutoring requests