A bursary is money granted to a student primarily on the basis of financial need, though other criteria may also apply.
To be eligible for Graduate Bursary consideration, you must meet all of the eligibility criteria below:
- Registration in Brandon University courses during the prior year;
Requirement waived for graduate entrance bursaries.
- Demonstrated financial need;
- Registration at Brandon University for the upcoming year.
Demonstrating Financial Need
Once you have submitted your online scholarship-bursary application, you must complete the Financial Need Information form that appears on the screen:
- If you are applying for provincial student loans, you must supply a copy of your Student Loan Assessment or Notice of Assistance to the Scholarships and Awards Office as soon as you receive it.
- If you are not applying for student loans and are self-declaring your financial need, you must complete the online budget form in full for the 8-month regular academic session (September – April).