The BUAA Member Card provides its holder with the opportunity to enjoy the special benefits attached to their Alumni Association membership. To get your card, please visit the Alumni Office (located in the lower level of Clark Hall) or contact Carla Eisler, Alumni Relations Officer.
Current benefits include:
- Alumni News Magazine Subscription. Alumni News is published twice a year and reaches more than 15,000 alumni and friends in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- Career Planning and Placement Services. The Career Planning and Placement Office assists both students and alumni in obtaining employment.
- Alumni Events. Alumni events, both on-campus and off, in Manitoba and across the Country, are an excellent way to network and catch up with old friends. For event planning assistance, please contact Carla Eisler, Alumni Relations Officer.
- John E. Robbins Library. Alumni members can show their member card and receive full borrowing privileges at Brandon University’s Library.
- Bobcat Home Games. Alumni are encouraged to come out and support our Bobcat teams whenever they are hosting home games. Alumni members who show their membership at the door receive a discount on all home games.
- CUCCOA Affiliation. Brandon University is affiliated with the CUCCOA, or Canadian University and College Conference Organizers Association. CUCCOA is proud to provide solutions for planning of conferences, business meetings, and sporting events across Canada. They also offer affordable accommodations at campuses from coast to coast. For more information visit their website www.cuccoa.org. If you would like to host a conference at BU, please contact the Residence Office at (204) 7277394 or email email@example.com.
Insurance Affinity Program
Your Alumni Group Insurance Program
We’ve partnered with iA Financial Group to provide a comprehensive insurance program for our alumni members. Our flexible suite of insurance plans can help you provide a financial safety net that works for you and your family.
Your insurance program includes:
• Term Life Insurance
• Dependent Children Term Life Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Dependent Children Critical Illness Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• Office Overhead Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
Click here for more information.
Brandon University Platinum Plus MasterCard® credit card
Support your alma mater and show your school pride with a customized Brandon University MasterCard® credit card. Each time you make an eligible purchase, MBNA contributes a portion of funds back to the Brandon University alumni association in support of alumni and student initiatives.
You could save on interest with this low-rate credit card.
- 0% promotional annual interest rate (AIR) † on balance transfers✪for the first 10 full months
- Low Standard AIR of 16.99% on purchases, a 18.99% Standard AIR on balance transfers and access cheques, and a 24.99% Standard AIR on cash advances
- No annual fee
- Apply now
Plus, as a cardholder you are protected by some of the following MasterCard® embedded benefits:
- Rental Vehicle Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) Benefits**
- Purchase Assurance**- Covers eligible items purchased with your MBNA credit card for the first 90 days from the date of purchase
- Extended Warranty Benefits**- Doubles eligible warranties for up to one additional year on eligible purchases made with your MBNA credit card
- Along with some other travel services* – Lost Document and Ticket Replacement, Lost Luggage Assistance, Legal Referral Assistance
- Apply now