Registration and Tuition
- CAD $ 1858.88 – Canadian Students
- CAD $ 2979.83 – Returning International Students
- CAD $ 3876.59 – First time International Students
- The Tuition Fee, including student fees, for this six (6)-credit hour off-campus course at Brandon University is CAD $ 858.88.
- An International/Visa Student Differential Fee is applied for non-Canadian students. A discounted rate will apply to international students who have previously registered for courses and are returning to Brandon University.
- A CAD $ 1000.00 Material Fee is charged to cover the cost of expenses.
- All excavation and laboratory equipment, field notebooks and recording forms will be supplied by the Field School/Project.
Be aware that fieldwork is physically demanding work and summers can become quite hot and buggy in Manitoba. All participants are expected to do site chores as part of their professional component in this course.
How to Register
Students may register in-person, online, by mail, or by fax. For instructions on how to register, please consult the University’s Registration Guides. Tuition is payable in full at the time of registration.