Where to Meet
During the first week of field school, students will be meeting at Brandon University for in-class orientation and lectures. Classes will be held in the basement of the library building (George T. Richardson Building) room LI H-004. Classes will begin at 08h30 starting Monday May 6th.
Starting Monday May 13th, students will meet at Brandon University and be driven to the excavation site by the class instructor. There is a short hike to get from the vehicle to the dig site and back. Students will be driven back to Brandon University at the end of each day.
What to Pack
- gardening/work gloves
- hat with brim or bandanna
- rain gear (i.e., rain jacket, pants) as necessary
- work socks (to tuck your pants into)
- jeans or light weight pants
- tank tops/t-shirts with long sleeved button-up shirts
- work boots or hiking boots (no open-toed shoes)
- sweater/sweat shirt, polar fleece or light weight jacket (for cooler days)
- sun screen
- insect repellent
- water bottle
- lunch and snacks
Brandon University Ancillary Services offers accommodation to students taking Brandon University courses in the Spring Term. For more information, please visit the residence website.