How to Apply
To apply for the English for Academic Purposes program, you must submit:
- a completed EAP application form and
- C$300 non-refundable tuition deposit
- Submit proof of English language proficiency score (i.e. IELTS Academic score or TOEFL score). Please contact the program coordinator if you have questions about English language proficiency.
Application and Official Document Deadlines
- Fall term (September) — July 1
- Winter term (January) — October 1
- Spring/Summer term (May) — March 1
Submit by Mail
English for Academic Purposes
c/o Office of International Activities
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
Submit by Email
The EAP program email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Almost all communications from the EAP program will be sent electronically by email. When applying, use an email account that you check regularly and add us to your safe-sender list.