Water Testing

Please note: we do not offer testing services.

Tests of well water etc. are only available in Manitoba through a CALA or SCC accredited water testing lab.

Information is provided on the ELS web site for information purposes only; for potential research partners, stakeholders, and graduate student recruitment.

We are able to determine elements, total organic carbon, total inorganic carbon, total nitrogen and carbon, nitrite, nitrate, ammonia, phosphate and chloride.

Click here for list of analysis types.