Incident Reporting

Workplace Health and Safety incident reporting forms

If you have experienced an incident please complete the correct form and submit the original to:

Health & Safety officer
Physical Plant, Room 213
or email to

and provide a copy to your Dean/Supervisor/Instructor.

Incident Report

Incident Report is for:

  • BUFA members
  • HLC members and visitors
  • students NOT on practicum

Worker’s Report

Workers Report is for:

  • MGEU
  • PSAC
  • IUOE(D) & IUOE(A)
  • exempt staff
  • students on practicum