Award Payment

Awards are paid directly to your student account at Brandon University in two equal installments: half in Fall term and half in Winter term.

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, your Social Insurance Number (SIN) must be on file with the University before you can receive any award funds.  Submit or verify your SIN through the online Student Information portal.  Once you are logged in, select the Basic tab and click the “Edit SIN” button.

If you received more award money than what was needed to cover the balance in your student account, you can request a refund by contacting Financial & Registration Services.