We received positive feedback from attendees at the conference which included students from Brandon University, University of Manitoba, University of Regina, University of Saskatchewan, and Northern State University in South Dakota, as well as music educators from across the province:
- Another great conference! Very informative and effective! Also the variety of workshops was excellent! I will definitely attend again next year!
- Such a professional conference! Very valuable, great work!
- I thought the entire day ran very smoothly, was well organized and very on-time. There was a very good variety with the sessions and presenters; everything I attended today was relevant, helpful and interesting.
- The trip was well worth it! I want to go back next year and learn more about Canada’s music education.
- Fantastic job this year BUSMEA!
BUSMEA is an organization made up of music education students serving music education students. Our goal is to offer professional development opportunities to our members through workshops and other related events.
Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.