How Can Co-op Benefit You?
- Funding: Assistance navigating financing opportunities. When hiring a Co-op student there is funding available to help with their salary or cost of training. Learn more.
- Flexibility: Students can help you initiate new projects, complete existing projects or provide relief during peak periods. Help when full-time employers are on leave to ensure you do not lose productivity.
- Energy and ideas: Co-op provides you with a year-round connection to enthusiastic student employees who are excited to bring new ideas to your workplace. Hire BU talent with a variety of academic backgrounds
- Specialized talent: If you are executing a special project and lack the people or the skills to take it to completion, BU Co-op can help bring your project to life without committing to a full position.
- Interim employees: It takes about 90 days to fill a new position, plus another 30 days for the candidate to start. That’s 120 days, on average, that a position stays open and productivity suffers. Keep the ball rolling by hiring BU Co-op students while you coordinate place a skilled, permanent candidate.
Majors with Co-op
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Science
Your Success is Our Success.