UPDATED: APRIL 29, 2022
- Brandon University Campus is moving to Phase Gold on April 29, 2022.
- Any questions about COVID-19 policies should be directed to the Conservatory Director at 204-727-7366 or HopfnerE@BrandonU.ca
- Please stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick. Anyone displaying illness will be sent home. If you cannot attend in person, virtual lessons may be arranged with your teacher.
- Wearing of masks is strongly encouraged and supported, wherever possible.
- Any changes to our in-person instruction protocols will be communicated to students, teachers and families and updated on our website.
- For Conservatory registration purposes, lessons delivered in person will be considered equal to lessons delivered online.
- Please see BrandonU.ca/Coronavirus for more information about Brandon University’s pandemic policies.
Access to Campus Spaces
- The QEII building is now open to the public. Private groups may still require proof of vaccination, masks, or adopt other protocols as circumstances warrant. Thank you for continuing to be kind, for being understanding and compassionate, and for being respectful in the choices that others make.
- If you have questions about Eckhardt-Gramatté Conservatory of Music operations or regarding registration, please call or email before coming on campus. Any questions about COVID-19 policies should be directed to the Conservatory Director at 204-727-7366 or HopfnerE@BrandonU.ca