Planning on starting or continuing your education journey at Brandon University? The Admissions Office begins processing applications for the next academic year starting October 1.
Don’t miss out! We encourage you to complete your application well ahead of our Application and Document Deadlines.
How To Apply:
- Fill out the online application form, including all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended/currently attending. Communications from the Admissions Office are sent by email. Use an email account that you check regularly and add us to your safe-sender list.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $70.00 CAD (Domestic) or $140.00 CAD (International). Fee is subject to change without notice.
- The Admissions Office will email you a document request once your application is received and processed. Have all requested documents sent to the Admissions Office by the Application Deadline. The application and document deadline are the same date. Understand which Domestic required documents or International required documents you may need to submit.
- Your applicant file will be assessed for admissibility when all required documents and the application fee are received. Note that additional documents may be requested during the assessment process.
- Admission decisions are communicated via email.
If someone will be assisting you with the application process and/or you wish for the Admissions Office to release information about your application to a third party, please fill out the Authorization to Release Information & Proxy Consent Form
High School Students
Review admission requirements, see all application deadlines, and find the information you will need before starting your online application.
BU welcomes international students and offers an English for Academic Purposes program for those needing to improve their English skills to university-level fluency.
Home School Applicants
Home-schooled students who have completed a Manitoba Education-approved Grade 12 curriculum are eligible for admission.
Over 21 and thinking about returning to school? Our personable and professional staff are here to help you transition into a post-secondary learning environment.
Check our Transfer Database to see which of your credits are transferable and learn what documents you need to include with your application.
We offer Graduate programs in Education, Music, Psychiatric Nursing, Environmental & Life Sciences, and Rural Development.
Congratulations! For all your next steps to join us at BU, including set-up of your student ID and BU email, and the course registration process, visit our Accepted Students website.