Welcome to Brandon University! Complete the tasks on this page to start your course registration process and to help you prepare for the first day of classes. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Check this page often as we will continue to update with information in regards to the COVID-19 Response and information on this page may change.
1. Know your student number
2. Claim your BU Username & Password
3. Check your BU email account
4. Connect with the Office of International Activities (If Applicable)
5. Advising, Course Selection, & Course Registration
6. Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
6. Engage in Online Orientation Modules
7. Connect with Student Accessibility Services (If Applicable)
8. Apply for Residence (If Applicable)
9. Purchase Parking Permit (If Applicable)
10. Organize Daycare (If Applicable)
- Brandon University offers insurance to International Students through Manitoba Blue Cross. To learn more click here.