Ways to Pay
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that payments are received at Brandon University by the payment due date.
Scroll down to find more information on the following payment methods:
- Monthly Payments (New!!)
- Online Banking
- Other Ways to Pay Online (GlobalPay, PayMyTuition, Wire Transfer, Plastiq)
- Cheque, Money Order, Bank Draft, Cash or Debit
- Bursaries and Scholarships
Monthly Payments (New!!)
Monthly Payment Arrangements for Residence Now Available
You may now request equal Monthly Payment Arrangements for your residence/meal plan charges. There is a $40.00 setup fee/term for this service. To request an application for monthly payment arrangements, please email email@example.com Monthly payments will not cover your $350.00 room deposit. This must still be paid ahead of time to hold your space. Due date will show on your room assignment form.
Once your email request is received, you will be contacted by Ancillary Services with the terms and conditions of the monthly payments.
Each term of your residence/meal plan charges will be divided into 4 equal monthly payments, due on the first of each month.
In order to be approved for monthly payments, you must complete the following on or before September 1st for Fall and/or Winter semester or on or before January 1st for Winter Semester only:
- Agree to the terms and conditions and provided to you via email. You can agree in writing via returned email.
- Pay the $40.00/term setup fee (Cheque for fee can be mailed in with all other Post dated cheques or paid in person at Residence Office.)
- Provide Post dated cheques for each monthly payment. (First cheque must be dated for September 1) Cheques can be mailed in or dropped off in person at Residence Office.)
- If monthly payment arrangements are not kept or a cheque is returned by the bank, your student account will be blocked.
- You will be charged a $40.00 Non Sufficient Funds Fee by Brandon University each time a cheque is returned by the bank.
A popular method of payment is via online banking. It’s just like paying a bill online! Just add Brandon University as the payee under ‘Pay a Bill’ and remember to use your 6 digit student number as the account number.
If you are an ACC student, you will get a BU student number solely for residence charges. You will see it on your Room Assignment. Please use this designated student number when sending funds via online banking.
Brandon University is not set up to accept e-transfers.
Other Ways to Pay Online
You can also payments by make payments using
- Wire Transfers
For more information on these options, click below.
Payments made by cheque, money order, bank draft, cash or debit
Please make cheques payable to Brandon University.
c/o Ancillary Services
Payments can be done at the Ancillary Services Office, located on the main floor of McMaster Hall, during business hours.
Payments made by sponsors, students loans or bursary/scholarships.
If your fees are covered by a sponsor, please make sure our office has your sponsors information. This would have been asked on your Residence Application. No other action is required regarding payment.
If you are waiting on student loans, please send confirmation of loan (documentation) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Residence Deposit cannot be paid using confirmation of student loan. Payment must be made by the date specified on the Room Assignment, regardless.
If you are waiting on bursaries or scholarships, which can be applied to housing charges, please send our office documentation confirming this. We will add this information to your residence file.
The Residence Deposit cannot be paid using confirmation of bursary or scholarship. Payment must be made by the date specified on the Room Assignment, regardless.
In all other instances, residence charges should be paid, in full, prior to arrival.
Students are committing to a lease agreement when accepting their room offer. Students who choose to withdraw will be held financially responsible.