Mental wellness and counselling resources
- BU employees and eligible family members can access supports, including counselling, through Homewood Health. Access their resources online or by phoning their toll-free number 24/7 at 1-800-663-1142.
- BU students have access to our free counselling services which are now being offered by phone or video chat. Please call 204-727-9737 to set up an appointment. More information.
- All members of the BU community have access to the Therapy Assistance Online app, TAO, which brings self-help mental wellness resources to your device. Learn more and download the app.
- How to Stay Afloat Survival Tips (September 15 2017)
- Top survival tips for new profs – from University Affairs, September 9, 2015
- Guidelines when Applying for Tenure or Promotion
- Tips for your Personal Safety on Campus
We welcome your contributions to this site! Send any resources you would like uploaded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committed to equal opportunities for women in the university community.