The Integrated Strategic Planning Steering Committee is currently being populated. For more information, please contact the Office of the Vice-President (Academic & Provost) at (204) 727-9712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Integrated Strategic Planning Steering Committee is an Ad Hoc Committee of Senate established to conduct the Brandon University Academic Planning process and is comprised of no more than 23 members with representatives drawn as follows:
- Five members nominated by Faculty Councils to represent each of the Faculty of Arts, Education, Health Studies, and Science as well as the School of Music. Here and in what follows, nominees will be normally elected.
- Three students nominated from amongst undergraduate and graduate programs with at least one being nominated by the Brandon University Student Union and, ideally, with a graduate student also represented;
- Two members nominated by the Senate, including one member being the Board’s representative to the Senate;
- Three members with two members being nominated from amongst the Faculty Deans and one member being the Associate Vice-President (Student Services and Enrolment Management) and University Registrar;
- Up to four members in total being nominated by the Curriculum and Academic Planning Committee of Senate; Senate Graduate Studies Committee, Research Committee of Senate and the International Activities Committee;
- One member nominated from amongst the Senate Sub-committees of The Library Committee, Scholarship Medals & Awards Committee and Athletic Awards Committee;
- Two non-voting members named from the University Alumni and City of Brandon community;
- Up to two additional non-voting members or experts named as needed in support of the Committee’s work nominated by the Chair and/or President; and
- The Steering Committee is Chaired by the Vice-President (Academic & Provost).