Our campus is a place to study, to live and to work, as well as to visit and enjoy. We’re proud to host many diverse academic and demographic groups at Brandon University and in our community, and it was essential to have all of this diversity represented in our Campus Master Plan.
Many different stakeholder groups were consulted and engaged through a highly inclusive and collaborative process to develop a Campus Master Plan that will continue to support Brandon University as a vibrant and welcoming environment.
Consultation Reference Materials
- Project Schedule and Work Plan
- Request for Proposals
- Selection Process Synopsis
- Phase 1 Open House Panels
- Phase 1 Consultation Summary
- Phase 2 Open House Panels
- November 29, 2016 Public Open House Facebook Live Recorded Event
- Stakeholder Workshop – March 9, 2017 March 1, 2017- Brandon University is making its Mark on the City! Brandon University is excited to invite you to our third Stakeholder Workshop event on March 9th, to continue our conversation about the Campus Master Plan and Space Plan, and now, including the Brandon University Downtown property. This is an exciting time for the University as they […]
- Public Open House – March 9, 2017 March 1, 2017- Public Open House invitation Brandon University is making its Mark on the City! Brandon University is excited to invite you to an Open House event on March 9th, to engage in a conversation about the Campus Master Plan and Space Plan, and now, including the Brandon University Downtown Initiative. This is an exciting time for […]
- November 29, 2016 Schedule November 17, 2016- Pop-up Event: Concept Plan and Big Moves Date: November 29, 9:30 am – 4:00 pm (consultant team available 9:30 am – 11:30 am) Location: McMaster Hall Complex Main Floor (beside Ancillary Services office) Event Invite: Come share your thoughts and ideas on the future design and evolution of the campus! The Pop-up’s purpose is to […]
- October 12, 2016 Schedule October 4, 2016- Dialog, our Campus Master Plan consultants, will be back on campus on Wednesday, October 12th. If you did not have an opportunity to meet with them in September, please plan on attending one of the two following consultation sessions: Wednesday, October 12th between Noon and 1:00 pm – Harvest Hall Wednesday, October 12th between 6:00 […]
- Dates for Campus Consultation September 12, 2016- Over the course of the summer, Brandon University has engaged two consulting firms to speak with our community and to assist Brandon University in generating a Campus Master Plan. The Plan will speak to the space and facility needs of the University over the next 10 to 20 plus years, as well as how Brandon […]
- Announcement of Successful Firms August 8, 2016- We are pleased to announce that Brandon University will be working with primarily two consulting firms, led by Dialog and RPG, to engage with our on-campus and off-campus communities to develop a Campus Space Plan and a Campus Master Plan. The Campus Space plan will inventory how space on campus is currently used and make […]