- 3 Laptops (contains laptop, power adapter, network cable, mouse, vga cable)
- 3 LCD Data Projectors
- 3 Polycoms (requires analog phone line)
- 1 Projector Screen (4×4 ft)
- 1 small PA systems (has an all-in one speaker/amp, cordless handheld)
- **Multimedia Cart (contains lcd projector, computer, speaker system, dvd/vcr)
**Multimedia Cart Only available within Arts / CH
Equipment Lending Policy
- Equipment must be booked at least two days in advance.
- Equipment is booked on a first-come, first- served basis
- Class events take precedence over outside organization events.
- There must be a Brandon University staff or faculty member responsible for the equipment. (Students borrowing the equipment must have a staff or faculty member contact us with the approval)
- The staff or faculty member is responsible for the safe storage of the equipment.
- If assistance is needed for setup of the equipment, the Helpdesk can provide a short demonstration (in advance) during our regular office hours.
- All equipment must be returned on time, as it may be required immediately for other bookings.
Before booking equipment from the Helpdesk, you should verify if the equipment you require isn’t already included within the destination room. Also your department may already have similar equipment which you can borrow from them.
In order to book our equipment we need you to provide the following information:
- Contact information
- Location the equipment will be used
- Start date & time
- Return date & time
- Equipment required