Help with Email
Current Email systems:
The official Email for BU is Webmail
- Webmail guide (with MS Office install)
Some employees may still be using the older MS Exchange temporarily
- Outlook Web Access guide
- Outlook Tutorial and Training guide
You can change your password for either by following our password reset information:
- Find it here: Help with Passwords
Employee Email use on Mobile phones is included in the webmail guide. but for the old exchange mail system it is as follows:
- For MS Exchange accounts, set your mobile’s email account to use an exchange connection if possible.
- Enter the server as exchange.brandonu.ca
- Enter the Domain as BU-AD
To install the Microsoft Outlook Exchange local client on your computer:
- First of all you must have Microsoft Office installed
- Free MS Office install for BU work
- After that, you should be able to open Outlook and fill in your account details.
Outdated Email Programs:
If you are using another email client it is possible that your email isn’t being saved on our network server and is therefore more susceptible to being lost through a system failure on your computer.