Help with Email
Current Email systems:
The official Email for Students is Webmail
- Webmail guide (with MS Office install)
The official Email for Employees is MS Exchange
You can change your password for either by following our password reset information:
- Find it here: Help with Passwords
Employee Email use on Mobile phones is as follows:
- For MS Exchange accounts, set your mobile’s email account to use an exchange connection if possible.
- Enter the server as exchange.brandonu.ca
- Enter the Domain as BU-AD
To install the Microsoft Outlook Exchange local client on your computer:
- First of all you must have Microsoft Office installed
- then Open Uninstall programs by going to Start>Control Panel>Uninstall a Program
- Select Microsoft Office in the list
- Choose “Change” at the top
- Choose “Add or Remove Features” & then continue
- Click the triangle beside Microsoft Outlook and “Run all from My computer”
- Click continue
- When the program is finished Microsoft Outlook should be installed and visible within your All Programs list.
Outdated Email Programs:
If you are using another email client it is possible that your email isn’t being saved on our network server and is therefore more susceptible to being lost through a system failure on your computer.