Help with Passwords
All passwords must meet our password requirements.
Staff/Faculty Password Self Service Portal:
Staff and Faculty are able to change or reset their password using the Brandon University Password Self Service Portal. This is the recommended Staff/Faculty password service.
- Password Self Service Portal can be accessed here:
- Documentation for using the Password Self Service Portal is found here:
- BU Laptop Password Sync from Off Campus
Student Password system:
Students are now able to manage their password through the Microsoft Office 365 portal which gives you additional features.
We have created guides for each of the processes on our Helpdesk Solutions Portal. You can view them here:
Or just access the tools directly at:
- Password Reset Setup (you must complete this step in advance before using the Password Reset)
- Password Reset (if you forgot your password)
- Password Change (when you know, but just want to change your password)
Students also have access Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), for more info refer to this support article: Student MFA
If you have a problem changing your password using these processes then you can still contact the Helpdesk for assistance.