Exchange Programs and International Cooperation Agreements
BU has several exciting exchange agreements. Please come to the Office of International Activities if you have questions and/or may be interested in participating in an exchange.
Exchange programs offer students the opportunity to learn a new language, learn a new culture, make many new friends, share experiences with people from different backgrounds, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Brandon University students may go on exchanges to:
- the Universidad de Colima (Mexico),
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang College (PR China),
- Tamkang University (Republic of China),
- and the Universidad de Guadalajara (Mexico).
All of these agreements offer free tuition and some also offer free room and board. Students are responsible for their transportation, passport and visa fees, health insurance, books and personal expenses. As well, an agreement exists between BU and Dalian University in Dalian, China, which allows for the exchange of professors and visiting scholars.
The Universidad de Colima offers a Spanish for Academic Purposes program. Students must pay for the tuition, but free lodging will be provided.
To read the text of our agreements, please click on the school of your choice below.
- Dalian University Education Cooperation(PR China)
- Dalian University Memorandum of Understanding(PR China)
- Evangelical University of Paraguay
- Guangzhou Huashang Vocational College
- Nanjing University of Finance and Economics (PR China)
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang College (PR China)
- North University of China (PR China)
- Tamkang University (Taiwan, Republic of China)
- North-West University (South Africa)
- Taiyun Normal University (PR China)
- Universidad de Colima (Mexico)
- Universidad de Guadalajara (Mexico)
- Yanching Institute of Technology (PR China)
Please contact the Faculty of Education for more information about agreements with Joetsu University of Education (Japan) and the University of Wales College (UK).
For more information please contact David Rowland at 204-727-7308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who have participated in exchanges are also available to answer your questions.