WE ARE OPEN!
We’re here to support you! We may be working remotely but we are still “here” to provide you with the services that you need.
Please go to Coronavirus Response Information page (https://www.brandonu.ca/safety/coronavirus/) for the University’s latest updates.
To support physical distancing benefits with regard to the spread of COVID-19, in-person services are currently suspended. Our staff are providing remote delivery services (via telephone, email, Zoom, MS Teams, depending on your location) during regular office hours.
- Please go to How To Book An Appointment With Student Services.
- For inquiries regarding academic accommodations for students with disabilities or chronic physical and mental health conditions, please contact email@example.com
Join our Social Media sites – FB – Brandon University Student Life – Intagram – Brandon University Student Life
- Brandon University welcomes Fall Term students with Pre-Orientation
- June 12, 2020
- Brandon University prepares to host Indigenous Awareness Week
- February 7, 2020
- BU recognizes longtime employees
- December 13, 2019
- Brandon University fights stigma of mental illness through film
- September 25, 2019