Learning & Development
The Learning & Development Office puts faculty and staff in touch with resources and developmental opportunities in support of continued professional growth – whether it be in the classroom, the office, or the community. Visit the BU Events Calendar for up-to-date details on learning events taking place throughout the year.
Additionally, L & D provides training and development support for broader campus projects and initiatives.
Contact Erica Brown, Learning & Organizational Development Program Manager at email@example.com to learn more.
Programs, Resources & Partnership
- NEW – Violence Prevention Policy & Procedures Online – Training
- Recruitment & Hiring at BU – Online Training
- Performance Feedback & Development Toolkit
- The Working Mind Program (Promoting Mental Health)
- BU Teaching House: All Nations Gatherings
- Pulling Together: Manitoba Foundations Guide (Self-Study & Facilitator Led)
- KAIROS Blanket Exercise
- Department Chair/Coordinator Resources & Important Dates
- LEAD Program (BU/ACC Partnership)
This information is available in alternate formats upon request.
Contact Erica Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.