How to book an appointment with Student Services
Due to COVID-19, Brandon University is exercising social distancing and has implemented a work from home strategy. You can book a Student Services appointment by:
- calling 204-727-9737, or
- click here for a Returning Student Advising Appointment , or
email Letain@brandonu.ca for any Student Services appointment
- for Academic Skills Appointments please use the appointment booking buttons on the Math Skills, Writing Skills, Learning Skills pages.
Please note that you may experience a slight delay in response times; we thank you in advance for your patience.
- A minimum of 24 hours advance notice is required for cancellations.
- If a student misses 3 scheduled appointments or has 3 short notice cancellations (less than 24 hours) he/she will be required to meet with a staff member prior to further appointment bookings.
- If you are late for an appointment you may be required to rebook your appointment.
This procedure has been put in place out of respect for our staff and students.
These policies are subject to change without notice.
This information is available in alternate formats upon request.