Cyber Security Awareness Month — Part 4: Keeping Our Families Safe Online
Erica Brown (Learning & Organizational Development Program Manager) and Michael Leroy (Coordinator, Networks and Operations) discuss how to keep families safe online in part four of the Cyber Security & Awareness Video Series.
- Social Media: Limit what you share, when you share it, and with whom.
- Social Engineering: phishing/vishing
- Mobile devices need attention to security as well.
- Look for MFA options (and use it) within your other online services. (Social Media, Banks, Email)
- Keep your Antivirus up to date
- Keep your devices security patches up to date