Professional Certification

Requirement for Internationally Educated Teachers (as per the MB Certification Unit):
Effective July 1, 2016, Internationally Educated Applicants applying for a teaching certificate in Manitoba must first obtain an assessment of their academic credentials from World Education Services (WES). Please refer to WES Assessment of Academic Credentials for more information.

  • CCPA (Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association)