Master of Science (Environmental & Life Sciences) MELS
- International applicants are advised that visa approval times vary around the world. Those with a long visa processing time should plan for a September 2018 start, if accepted. Contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.
- Valuable new bursaries introduced at BU
- January 17, 2018
- Dr. Bernadette Ardelli appointed Dean of Science at BU
- November 27, 2017
- BU faculty featured with top prairie researchers
- November 23, 2017
- Brandon University students, professor present research at international science conference
- October 20, 2017
MELS student Alexander Lowe has been awarded 2 separate research grants to support his Masters thesis research project at the McAbee fossil site in BC. The first from a US organization called SEPM Society for Sedimentary Geology, and the second from the US-based Paleontological Society Student Research Grants Committee. The latter being conferred to Alexander, for receiving the Mid-American Paleontology Society (MAPS) Outstanding Student Research Award, which recognizes the top three proposals received this year. Congratulations!