Master of Science (Environmental & Life Sciences) MELS
- International applicants are advised that visa approval times vary around the world. Check with the Government of Canada website for processing times, or contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.
- Researchers from BU contribute to historic dinosaur study
- June 2, 2020
- Plastivores: Remarkable waxworms devour plastic waste in BU study
- March 4, 2020
- Brandon University master’s student earns scholarship for work to protect amphibians
- June 19, 2019
- Study of fossil plants shows emergence of Pacific Northwest’s temperate forests
- February 14, 2019
MELS student Jessica Kalyniuk was part of the research team who first to examined the actual stomach contents of a nodosaur that lived more than 110 million years ago in the area that would later become northern Alberta. The research was published in the online open access journal Royal Society Open Science and can be viewed here (free). https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsos.200305
Congratulations on this exciting discovery, Jessica!