Master of Science (Environmental & Life Sciences) MELS
- International applicants are advised that visa approval times vary around the world. Check with the Government of Canada website for processing times, or contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.
- Research project will guide future peatland restoration efforts in Canada
- July 23, 2021
- New technology benefits BU Geology researchers, students
- June 21, 2021
- Women’s Week at BU begins with celebration of outstanding female students
- March 5, 2021
- Celebrating 110 years of Geology at BU
- February 23, 2021
MELS student Jessica Kalyniuk was part of the research team who first to examined the actual stomach contents of a nodosaur that lived more than 110 million years ago in the area that would later become northern Alberta. The research was published in the online open access journal Royal Society Open Science and can be viewed here (free). https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsos.200305
Congratulations on this exciting discovery, Jessica!