Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
As part of our ongoing commitment to the highest level of program delivery for our employees and families, a thorough review of the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) services was conducted by Brandon University. As of July 1, 2019, Homewood Health was chosen to be our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provider.
Homewood Health’s comprehensive EFAP includes Counselling, Life Smart Coaching and online resources designed to give all employees and eligible family members professional and confidential help with a wide range of work and family issues including:
- job stress
- relationship issues
- eldercare, childcare, parenting issues
- personal issues (e.g. stress, depression, anxiety, self esteem, anger)
- substance abuse
- separation and loss
- balancing work and family
- financial or legal
- trauma and family violence
Homewood Health’s EFAP offers:
- Voluntary, private and confidential support
- Accessible toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Booking an appointment or accessing help right away, including crisis support
- Availability in person, telephone, video, or online
- Support for employees, spouse/partner, eligible dependents
- Multicultural and multilingual
To access these resources online, visit Homewood Health’s website at www.homeweb.ca. Simply create your own username and password to access their secure site.
To speak with someone, Client Services Representatives are available 24/7 at 1-800-663-1142.