PSAC Recruitment Forms



All Payroll forms can be found here.  Both Provincial and Federal TD1 tax forms can also be found here.

Blue Cross Claim Forms

All claim forms including dental, extended health, health spending account, vision and group travel health are available on the Manitoba Blue Cross website.




*completed by new employees only
**completed only when eligible as indicated by HR