Welcome to Brandon University’s Group Benefits Plans. The information contained below is a summary of the comprehensive benefit packages available to our employees.
We offer flexible benefits (includes Extended Health, Travel, Dental, Vision, and a Health Spending Account through Manitoba Blue Cross and Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment through SSQ Insurance.
- Manitoba Blue Cross Flexible Benefits Booklet
- Flexible Benefits Enrolment Guide
- Flex Plan FAQ’s
- Travel Coverage FAQs
- Health Spending Account
All claim forms are available on the Manitoba Blue Cross website.
Coming Soon! The next re-enrolment is January 2023, unless you experience a Life Event. A Life Event is explained in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document.
Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- SSQ (Hourly Paid Employees) Booklet
- SSQ (Permanent Salaried Employees) Booklet
- SSQ (Term Salaried Employees) Booklet
Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD & D)
Self Service Voluntary Benefits
- Chubb Life Self Service Benefits (Optional Critical Illness, Final Expense and Hospital Cash insurance)
- SSQ Optional Life
- Optional Life Insurance Form
To initiate the process of applying for Optional Life, complete the highlighted sections on the application form (above) and submit it to your Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Work & Life