Welcome to Brandon University’s Group Benefits Plans. The information contained below is a summary of the comprehensive benefit packages available to our employees.
We offer flexible benefits (includes Extended Health, Travel, Dental, Vision, and a Health Spending Account through Manitoba Blue Cross and Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment through SSQ Insurance.
- Manitoba Blue Cross Flexible Benefits Booklet
- Re-Enrolment Guide
- Flex Plan FAQs
- Travel Coverage FAQs
- Health Spending Account
- Gotodoctor (Plan enhancement available now)
- Flash or Continuous Glucose Monitors (Plan enhancement effective January 1, 2023)
All claim forms are available on the Manitoba Blue Cross website.
Flexible Benefits re-enrollment for January 2023 is now available. Deadline to make changes is December 2, 2022.
Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Policy 12FS0SSQ (Hourly Paid Food Services Employees) Booklet
- Policy 12FS1 SSQ (Permanent and Term Salaried Employees) Booklet
Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD & D)
Self Service Voluntary Benefits
- Chubb Life Self Service Benefits (Optional Critical Illness, Final Expense and Hospital Cash insurance)
- SSQ Optional Life
- Optional Life Insurance Form
To initiate the process of applying for Optional Life, complete the highlighted sections on the application form (above) and submit it to your Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work & Life