- How waxworms eat plastic
By Harald Grove, Sachi Villanueva, Bryan Cassone, Christophe LeMoine, Oluwadara Elebute, and Charlotte Smith
- Biochemical effects of a schizophrenia-associated gene mutation
By Neal Melvin, Emil Reid, and Kanisha Patel
- An armored dinosaur’s last supper
By Jessica Kalyniuk, David Greenwood, and Cathy Greenwood
- The invisibility cloak of nature’s most complex and challenging parasites
By Bernadette Ardelli
- Could a simple blood test be able to detect breast cancer?
By Mousumi Majumder, Kingsley C. Ugwuagbo, Stephanie Hunter, Braydon Nault, Emma Gervin, Danielle Larocque, Bonita Shin, Riley James Feser, and Sujit Maiti
- Can ancient Arctic swamp forests help us predict the effects of climate change?
By Markus Sudermann and David Greenwood
- Are micro-plastics a macro-problem?
By Christophe LeMoine, Bryan Cassone, Caleb Northam, Bailey Kelleher, Oluwadara Elebute, and Raphaël Lagarde
- Impacts of smooth brome on insect diversity and potential for fescue grassland recovery after weed control
By Vanessa Rosenkranz and Terence McGonigle
- Microbe biomass as an indicator of soil health
By Terence McGonigle, Will Turner, and Kaylin Liddle
- Keeping toads safe on the roads
By Pamela Rutherford, Alyssa Eagle, and Shawna Philpott