I’m a new student!
What do I need to know?
You should have gone through claimid to get your name and password:
You must change your initial password right away and can do so again anytime:
Your email address is:
- userID@brandonu.ca (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org)
For distance course delivery you will likely be using some of these resources:
Your UserID and password also give you access to:
- Online Registration
- Student Information
- BU Helpdesk solutions portal (Search for help, and submit a request)
- Student Computer Labs
- Off-campus Library access
- Remote access to the S:
You have access to student labs listed on the following page:
How does student printing work?
- Student printing costs $0.10 per side of printing
- Student colour printing costs $0.50 per side of printing
- You can add more quota for printing at the printer cash-pay stations in the Library or at the Library Circulation desk using Interac.
- Any unused quota will carry over into the next session(s)