Using the Phone System
The Brandon University Phone System is a fully features system with many features. Links to the BU Helpdesk Knowledge Base that contains the procedures to use the system can be found below.
- How to access your voicemail on campus
- How to access your voicemail off campus
- Listening to your messages
- Deleting a message
- How to change your Recorded Name
- How to change your Recorded Greeting
- How to set a Temporary Absence Greeting
- How to forward a voice message
- How to setup your voicemail for Email Integration
- How to log into an alternate voicemail box
- Phone Button Layout
- How to transfer a call
- How to pickup a call on a team button
- Adding a person to an active call (Conference Call)
- How to Log Out & Log In to your extension
- How to answer a second call
For all knowledge-base articles for the Phone system and the voicemail please check out our Helpdesk Portal or the Phone System & Voicemail Knowledge-base page.
For legacy Meridian Phone help, click here.